Demo Amp - Generator 100P Black #121
Unit price per
***Demo products are products that have been used in house and are in "used" condition, some cosmetic imperfections and/or have been refurbished. These products are final sale, however still come with product warranty.***
The Revv Amplification Generator 100P MK3 is for modern rock & metal guitarists who need their creativity & workflow to be seamless between stage, studio, & home.
MK3 means the world’s first stereo-direct-output reactive load & impulse response tube amps. Not only does this bring you 3 channels of all-tube finely-tuned boutique Canadian tone based on feedback from world-class touring artists, session guitarists, & audio engineers – it also features Two notes Audio Engineering Torpedo-embedded DynIR Virtual Cabinet technology for going direct to FOH, studio monitors, or headphones. No cabinet required.
But it doesn’t stop there! A state-of-the-art noisegate & lush reverb are built right in! All accompanied by a host of switching & voicing updates to make getting the sound in your head faster than ever.
Generator 100P MK3 features 3 of Revv Amplification’s channels, each an original circuit! Its high gain Purple Channel is famous for its razor-sharp metal note separation, & now in MK3 it receives additional low end & even more saturation with no loss in tightness. Another MK3 upgrade is a fully independent EQ for each channel. Take full control of all 3 channels! The clean Blue Channel is chimey with tons of headroom, & now includes a “Wide” switch to give you a wide-range frequency boost for more push & sustain. The crunch Green Channel feature 3 all-new drive modes to take this dynamic channel from edge of breakup, to clear overdrive, to classic stack tones.
Revv Amplification is committed to bringing you the most complete amplifier experience available. Clarity, feel, & tone – for stage, studio, & home.
- 3 Channels – This tube amp takes your tone from the most brutal high gain aggression to touch-sensitive Nashville clean & crunch.
- Made in Canada – Revv Amplification builds to the highest durability & quality standards in Winnipeg, Canada.
- Two notes Audio Engineering Stereo Torpedo-embedded – Stereo XLR-out Two notes Audio Engineering reactive load & DynIR Virtual Cabinets, mics, reverb, Twin Tracker doubler, EQ, & more!
- Noise Gate & Reverb – State-of-the-art noise gate & lush reverb (both fully bypassable) make pedals optional!
- Revv’s Trademark Gain – The Purple Channel is famous for its clarity - now keep that same note definition with even more low end & gain on tap.
- No compromise Cleans – 3 new Green crunch channel drive voices & a new Blue clean channel wide switch fine-tune your sound & feel.
- 100% Tube – All-tube tone using relays for switching. The analog tube amp experience you know & love, with the added benefit of Two notes Audio Engineering stereo direct XLR out DynIR Virtual Cabinets & impulse responses for cabless recording & performance.
- Fully Controllable – With or without MIDI, you can control channels, voicings, master volumes, & more as well as recall your favorite presets. Two notes Audio Engineering settings editable via Bluetooth.
Includes footswitch & dust cover. For more information & full tech specs please visit our website.