G4 Pedal - Red
Regular price $229.00
Unit price per
Buy Revv G4 here!
Revv Amplification's Red Channel 4 is a thick gain monster that still has the nuance to cover oldschool tones. The G4 is an amp in a box distortion pedal based on this tone used by premier touring & recording guitarists worldwide.
Applying feedback we've received from the G3 - we've developed the polar opposite to its surgical, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing. The G4 is a great place to start for thick saturated amp-like tones & a complement to other Revv pedals or any existing rig.
Amp in a box:
Big amp tone, organic feel, & 3 voicing options in one distortion pedal.
Plays nice with:
Combos, Heads, Pedalboard Rigs, in Effects Loops, w/ Cab Modeling.
Small Single-Space Enclosure, Standard 9v Power (center negative 9v external power supply only), Durable Construction, Top-Mounted Jacks, Blue LED, Laser Etching.
- Based on Revv Amplification's Red Channel — The channel that started it all - huge, satisfying tone that still slices through a mix. This amp in a box distortion pedal lets you bring that tone to a pedal-platform amp, fly-rig, studio, or even just a tight budget.
- Rich, Wide, Fat Tone — If the G3 is a scalpel the G4 is a sledgehammer. You will find huge extended low & high end presence in this pedal with tons of gain on tap.
- Three Aggression Voices — Red for all out saturation & thickness. Great for fat leads & chunky rhythms. Blue reigns in extra frequencies a bit to tighten things up. Off will get you great classic tones, & dynamic blues breakup.
- New Versatile Tone Possibilities — The extra sag makes Revv Amplification's G4 feel great & work for everything from modern metal to classic rock. It's even an inspiring blues box with the gain rolled off!
- Build Your Own Tone — The G4 is a great way to build your own pedal-based rig around a clean amp, cab sim, or for studio use. Use with the G3 for rhythm + lead, crunch + high gain - & combine with your current favorite pedals.
Buy Revv G4 now. Or learn more here. Or check out some demos.